The Onyx Group is seeking a full time Facilities Planner with strong GIS background for its Honolulu office. The successful candidate will have 2-5 years’ experience, and support the office on Department of Defense projects focusing on facilities data collection, data reconciliation and maintenance. The candidate will support project requirements for GPS field work, Quality Assurance and Quality Control of data, and technical reports to support daily and ongoing project activities. Knowledge of government structure and process, as well as official Navy guidance and local policies applicable to iNFADS development, review and approval is a plus. Some travel may be required.
Required qualifications include:
- - A 4-year degree in urban planning; natural, physical, or environmental science; landscape architecture; or other related field.
- - Strong data, analytical, and writing skills; attention to detail, ability to follow directions and meet deadlines.
- - Competency in Esri's ArcGIS suite of tools as well as MS Office. An understanding of relational database systems is strongly desired.
- - Must be able to work as part of a team and MUST be a U.S. Citizen.
- - Must have a valid Driver’s License and your own transportation.
Salary is commensurate with experience. Excellent benefits provided.
If interested please send resume and cover letter to:
Steven Lettau, RLA, GISP
Principal, The Onyx Group
1001 Bishop St, Ste 1555
Honolulu, HI 96813