Job description Sales and Marketing
We are looking for an enthusiastic, eager to learn, energetic and achievement-oriented marketer and sales person to manage the majority of the marketing funnel for our company.
You will be in charge of attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing those leads to close into customers. You will be working for a small but fast-growing company with various fields of interest, which works both locally in Hawaii and globally with partners. This job is perfect for a recent grad looking to get his or her start in tech and geo information industry sales.
Our specific market is in the aerial imagery and mapping market. RMH has been an aerial imagery provider in the state of Hawaii for the past 8 years and has a commitment to quality products and services that extend from conservation through high end engineering projects and everything in between. We have focused in the past on obtaining ultra-high resolution imagery surpassing our competitor’s capabilities while attempting to keep cost effective rates. With advances in the industry we are currently attempting to control our segment of the market by providing the highest quality products at the lowest possible rates. We are doing this by constantly improving both our data collection platforms and our processing workflows in a way that allows us to keep costs at a minimum while retaining the best outcomes. The successful applicant will be a part of the process of bringing this service to our clients and educating new clients on what they can expect to get and how best to use it.
RMH is a solutions provider and does not focus solely on selling a product to generate income. This business started as a very small group of scientists focused on solving problems related to mapping and monitoring native forests. While this simple beginning was enough to bring RMH into being it has guided our process as we have grown to incorporate new markets and strategies. We focus on supporting our clients to the best of our knowledge, helping them to find the best solutions to their stated needs, weather be buying our products/services, or directing them to the most appropriate source or solution. The marketing person we are looking for will maintain the same value set and continue to help build RMH’s standing within the market as a “values based” company working toward a positive result for its clients and industry.
· Assist in developing a business plan covering sales, revenue, and expense controls
· Assist in the development of the annual marketing plan, specifically advising on: realistic forecasts for each product and territory
· Manage specific customers’ accounts and reaching out for new leads and potential customers
· Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
· Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts an audience to our owned properties (including posts, whitepapers, reports, webinars, etc.).
· Optimize our marketing processes through email, content, and social channels.
· Gain and maintain a professional and technical knowledge of our technology and services to be able to communicate them to our customers.
· BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
· Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform decisions.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Some past experience in marketing preferred.
· Some experience in to Geo-information industry proffered but not a must.
· Local market acquaintance- is a plus.
· A great attitude and love for teamwork :)