We are seeking full-time and part-time entry to senior-level GIS Professionals to join our team.
- Processing LiDAR Datasets
- Processing UAV Data
- Creating final map products using ArcGIS for various reports, meetings and exhibits;
- Creation, maintenance and QA/QC of geographic data sets using ArcGIS.
- Integrating CAD and GPS data with ArcGIS.
- Conducting heads-up digitizing of geographic features.
- Delivering data sets & metadata to clients, jurisdictions and end-users.
Education and Essential Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree with major course work in geography, planning, ecology or related field with an emphasis in GIS (or GIS certificate); applicable work experience/internships preferred.
- Demonstrated competence using ESRI’s ArcGIS software applications and extensions.
- Demonstrated cartographic ability, including design principles and understanding of map creation procedures and standards.
- Demonstrated capability integrating CAD and GPS data into ArcGIS.
- Experience working with end-users to determine GIS needs.
- Demonstrated ability to assimilate biological, cultural and other environmental resources information from a variety of sources and present the information in map, tabular, chart, written and oral formats.
- Ability to interpret technical planning drawings.
- Knowledge or interest in biological resources and planning.
Please contact Steven Hochart in our Hawaii office if you’re interested.